So, my music tastes vary from month to month and even from day to day. And because of that I have a personal playlist on Spotify that I am constantly adding and subtracting to and from.
I thought that maybe whenever I get super inspired by some music and am completely obsessed with, I would make y’all a playlist!
I’m sorry. I’ll never say “y’all” again.
Anyway. Here’s the songs on the playlist, and I’ll leave the spotify link at the end.
- “How Great” – Chance the Rapper
- “All We Got” – Chance the Rapper
- “Blessings” – Lecrae
- “Castle on the Hill” – Ed Sheeran
- “Chained to the Rhythm” – Katy Perry
- “Once” – Maren Morris
- “Hey Girl” – Lady GaGa
- “Still Unashamed” – Trip Lee
- “She’s Not Afraid” – One Direction
- “She’s So High” – Tal Bachman
A lot of those songs are newer, but the few at the end were some throwbacks. No judging on the One Direction!